We have resumed our activities!
In accordance with the Quebec Public Health, we have implemented health and safety measures that protect our students and instructors..
Our new “on demand” schedule allows us to enhance our service offering while maintaining a safe environment for our students.
- All of our programs are ongoing – karate, jiu jitsu, kickboxing, boxing.
- We also offer private, semi-private lessons, for individuals, families or couples.
- We are happy to welcome new students (from 3 years old).
We therefore invite our students from Kanreikai Joliette and anyone interested in martial arts to contact us by phone (450-753-7231) or leave us amessage by email. It will be our pleasure to answer your questions and make an appointment to meet you at the dojo according to your availability, your interests and your age.
Once at the dojo:
- You will have the opportunity to attend a 15-minute lesson which will illustrate the content of our programs and our way of operating in a healthy and safe environment.
- We will inform you of the class schedule that would be appropriate for you and the current rates
Our priority is to optimize the offer to our students and ensure their safety thanks to an environment marked by respect and discipline, typical of martial arts and Joliette Kanreikai.
We look forward to seeing you at the dojo!
Sensei Dominic Morin